This is how we roll.

Thursday 9 September 2010

Starved


I went into starvation mode at 81 hours and had to eat something before I started gaining like Batman gains on the Joker. I had two of the gingerbread cookies I made yesterday and half a glass of milk to wash down my meds. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I have septicaemia. Just in my big toe but I'm downing antibiotics so it doesn't spread. I can almost walk properly again :)

As you'll notice from the stats, I'm down 6lbs in total from when I started which puts me back on track nicely. The plan so I don't gain it all back is to restrict for the next two days and then fast over the weekend. I'm hoping to be 138 by Monday. That'll be 11lbs in a week. Which will make me over the moon. Let's hope I can manage it ^^

Thank you for all your comments on my last post. They made me smile! It's good to get to know you guys. It's nice that even if we come from all over the world, we can still stick together through this.

Today's Thinspo

Some girl (girl, your name makes me sound like I'm being rude!) asked me what the ideal height for her would be so I posted this chart that tells you the right weight for your height. Of course, where you choose to lose to is up to you. When I'm done, I will be just above underweight.

Today's Quote

"All truth is simple...is this not doubly a lie?" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Today's Playlist

1) Chim Chim Cher-Ee - Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke
2) The Point of It All - Amanda Palmer
3) Where Have You Been? - Reel Big Fish
4) Jump Around - House of Pain (RAH!)
5) The One - Foo Fighters


Love, Love, Love!

Analise.

8 comments:

  1. Have fun with your boyfriend, gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to you and good luck for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow well done with your fast! 11lbs in a week is amazing. keep it up but take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that quote! :) mondays are fasting days! ^^ or at least twice a week! congrats on going down! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 81 hours? That's epic! I'm so pleased for you =] And 11lbs in a week... damn, girl, that's quite a target! I hope you can get it <3 And I hope your septicaemia clears up soon =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Loves all over #1 on the playlist* SQUEEEEE MARY POPPINS FTW!!!!

    How could you pinpoint when you went into starvation mode? *Is curious*

    Seriously, I swear your luck-wishings MADE my day yesterday. LOOOOOOOOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you reach your 11lbs this week! i finally got myself back on track and have been fasting for two days now :)stay strong ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I'll believe you one day, I hope! :)

    Song for you- Love Your Ways, by Salmonella Dub.

    <3!

    ReplyDelete