This is how we roll.

Monday 27 September 2010

The Next 5 Days


I thought I'd post and let you guys know that I'm not going to be around for the next 5 days or so. I'm going down to Cheltenham to visit my uni friends. I'm excited :)

Nothing much has been happening here, really. I've been job hunting and writing. I have a new writing project going on Twitter (which I am addicted to) involving 140 character, no more than 50 syllable poems. @Aine3333 if anyone wants to add me and follow the fun!

I've also been volunteering for a poetry festival in Loughborough (a nearby town) so if any of you guys are in that area and interested in popping along, it's this weekend at the Charnwood Museum. I'll be the chubby girl in the t-shirt.

I've joined a choir, which is good because it means I can get back in shape so I'm really excited about that.

I get to go and see my psychiatrist today. I am not looking forward to this. Wish me luck, my beauties.

Thinpso

Jessica White. Enjoy :)

Quote

"I still get laughed at, but it doesn't bother me. I'm just so glad to hear laughter around me." - Do You Swear To Tell The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth, So Help Your Black Ass by Amanda Palmer

Playlist

1) Pon De Floor by Major Lazer
2) In Remote Part/Scottish Fiction by Idlewild
3) Your Love Gets Sweeter - Finley Quay
4) Millipede Stomps by The Momeraths
5) You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

I promise to try and keep up with your blogs while I'm away.

Love, love!
Analise

6 comments:

  1. have fun darling! and that pic is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurry back to us....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun going visiting! Your twitter thingy sounds really interesting, I'll have to check it out at some point =] Good luck with the psych too <3 And yay Amanda Palmer XD "LICK MY LEGS" That woman is fantabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Stalks the living hell outta your twitter*

    I hope you have a BLAST! Don't do anything that I wouldn't enjoy ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your psychiatrist, and have fun when you visit your friends!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete